CJ, Ben, And Sean - Episode 1 - 2 Minutes?! CJ, Ben, And Sean - Episode 1 - 2 Minutes?!

cool video

Party In The CIA (FEAT. "Weird Al" Yankovic) Party In The CIA (FEAT. "Weird Al" Yankovic)

10/10

tire swing tire swing

Questions:
Why did the kid commit suicide? There was no developing plot or anything (such as abuse, death, etc.) to lead up to it, so it ultimately makes no sense.

Comments:
Work on your frame by frame, as it looks very choppy.

Lonely Day Lonely Day

It's okay, but the walk cycle needs improving. I'm not so good at walk cycles myself, but you don't need to be a good chef to say a meal is bad, just like how you don't need to be a good animator to say an animation is bad. The lip syncing is the best part, but the lips don't match up with the words sometimes, like when he says "and it's mine" in the beginning, instead of having a closed mouth for the "M" part of mine, he has an "F" mouth, as if saying "and it's FINE". Also, this isn't much of a music video. It's just him walking down a sidewalk. The backgrounds change... rarely. It's literally 3 minutes of a walk cycle. If this is a walk cycle test, I can understand that, but no, this is a music video.
tl;dr: Work on the walk cycle, lip sync, and visuals.

How to Pronounce GIF How to Pronounce GIF

Funny video!

Ding Dong Ding Dong

I like this cartoon, it's got a pretty funny idea. You might be able to build off of this idea and make it better! The lip sync in the beginning is a bit wonky, you might want to work on that.

Axelstation responds:

i dunno, maybe a future idea will spark a continuation to this, you never know :P also you may be right, i'll do my best to improve the sync for next time!

Medieval Castles Medieval Castles

@jkmaster44 He probably used it for school.

Sonic: The Power Of Nazo Sonic: The Power Of Nazo

@superscourgeent Thats sonic in normal form

Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex

Good!!

Its a good movie and all, but, it should be on the Adult Toons List.